This is one of the first cakes I tried to make! This started off as a normal sheet pan cake, and then I cut it into cubes and stacked the layers onto each other. That and the whipped cream gave it a nice and fancy effect!
I used this recipe from allrecipes.com to make the cake and then added freshly made whipped cream and strawberries.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups crushed fresh strawberries + a few whole strawberries for decorating
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix, batter prepared as directed on package
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla or other flavorings
Oven Temp: 350 degrees
Cook Time: 40-50 mins