These were made for our weekly Game of Thrones viewing party. Here we have fire, with an ice-themed dessert following the week after! I used Savory Sweet Life's recipe with food coloring to create the frosting.
What You'll Need
- 1 Box White Cake Mix + ingredients needed to make it
- Orange Food Coloring
- Red Food Coloring
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks or ½ pound), softened (but not melted!) Ideal texture should be like ice cream.
- 3-4 cups confectioners (powdered) sugar, SIFTED
- ¼ teaspoon table salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- up to 4 tablespoons milk or heavy cream